Here are Boulder Weekly’s top FIVE THINGS to do!
1. Global Soul Experience Live at Shine
- Tonight, join vocalists Janis Kelly, Amanda Grover and Emily Williams, along with Julian Yeats, King Salim Ajanku and Ben Felson, for a night of globally-infused originals and classic dance favorites from around the world: funk, hip-hop, Salsa, samba, Afro-soul and much more! Also featuring an opening set by “Black Lash,” plus a West African Drum Circle!
Click here to listen and learn more.
2. 8th Annual First Bite Boulder
- An annual event highlighting Boulder’s dining scene! For one full week, more than 40 of Boulder’s top restaurants will offer a special 3 course $26 prix fixe dinner menu! Ends this Sunday.
Click here for list of restaurants.
3. Brunch Happy Hour at Centro
- Every Saturday & Sunday from 9:30-11:30 am. Featuring $3 Bloodys and Mimosas and $2-$4 Plates.
4. Date Night at Color Me Mine
- Bring a bottle of wine and a date tomorrow from 6:30-8:30pm and paint a festive holiday platter! Snacks, one-on-one instruction and lots of fun! Cost is $45 plus tax, seats are limited so call today at 303-443-3469 and make your reservation.
5. Switch on the Holidays the Pearl Street Mall
- This Sunday at 5:00 pm, stop by the 1300 block on Pearl for a holiday performance by the Boulder Chorale as Santa counts down to the grand illumination of the Boulder County Courthouse and the Pearl Street Mall. Stick around for free visits with Santa until 7:00 p.m.